Friday, 7 September 2012

Assignment 0 - San de Lange My journey from home to Avans Breda


Start-up assignment 0 - Journey from home to school

First concept:





I was thinking about a clock, because that is how I think you can explain a journey in time. But I wanted to animate the clock, I wanted to give people the experience that I have got with the soundeffects. 

Here below is the clock that gave me the inspiration:



But I was not really satisfied with my first concept, so I decided to change it completely. I even changed from a stopmotion to a printed media. 

I have tried to make my stopmotion idea into one picture. Below is my first concept:




After getting some feedback, I have changed by creation into my final concept, which you can see here below: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.