A3:
Postcard:
My proces:
My first idea was to create the red list into a map. But I came to the conclusion that it was too difficult to create this, so I thought maybe it is easier to only show one kind of the species by the continents. And then the bigger the symbol is, the more species of that kind are threatened. But as you can see below here, that also didn't work.
To continue I red the text again and made new brainstorms. I have got some of them below here.
Finally I created my final graphics by putting all my ideas together and put the red list as the most important thing away, in the end I added the Red List again, but now as a small part of my infographic.













No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.