Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Photography - Sandwiches

At first I made a photo of just 4 sandwiches with some wacky typography and cut out pieces of bread. You can see the image below this text. It wasn't good at all.
I had some feedback from the teacher and from multiple students during the lesson, which made me realize there were a lot of points which needed some improvement. So I started on a new concept based on the first try on my sandwich photography. I came up with the idea of ‘what people eat on their sandwich’ and made a setup with a table, a plate, a knife, a fork etcetera. The new and improved photo is down below. It’s not ready yet but it’s to show the improvement so far. During today’s lesson I had more feedback and got more inspiration to continue the assignment.


2 comments:

  1. If I may give you some feedback. It would really help me as a viewer to have a title for the improved infographic.

    Also, have you tried stalling out the products on the table instead of using cut-outs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said in the big text part, it's not finished yet ;) I know it would help to put a title above it all or in the middle or whatever. I'm aware of that.

    The part of 'stalling out the products' is part of the feedback I already had today and what I will try out tomorrow / the day after tomorrow.

    But thanks Joey!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.