Sunday, 2 September 2012

Classroom Drinks


My concept idea was to visualise the amount of different drinks consumed in an average classroom. To be more exact, the preferred choice of drinks of students during their classes.



I visualized the amounts of each liquid to represent the percentage. My choice to use the same glasses was to equalize the containers so the difference in volumes and the difference in percentage would be easier to see.  Tamara Rops

2 comments:

  1. Did you use flash in this photo? I tried photographing a glass jug filled with water and that was hard enough even without flash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did use flash, my problem without flash was that the colours of de liquids seemed off (For example, the yoghurt was more yellowish than white) and the overal colour did not seen correct. Using extra lighting also did not give me the desired effect. I am currently trying again, correcting with Photoshop etc. If it comes out like I have visualized I will put it up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.